Sunday 22 March 2015

Comments

There has been a glitch of some sort which meant that one of your comments went missing. I only know of this since the writer sent me an email to ask what had happened... had I deleted it for some reason? I hadn't, since for some bizarre technical reason beyond my comprehension, I never even saw their post. The commenter was kind enough to re-post and the situation has been resolved.

But what worries me, and the reason for this short post, is that others might have experienced the same problem and concluded that I'd deleted their comment and thought... well I know what I'd have thought!

Please be assured that I never delete comments. I am fortunate that all your posts have been exceptionally kind and positive and for that I am deeply grateful. It's the icing on the cake that makes writing my stories so enjoyable.

mogg

No comments:

Post a Comment